Sunday, October 20, 2019

Cowgirl Up

Hi there!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I have a card to share today created with a cute digi from



I opted for pencil coloring with some fallish colors.
I fussy cut the image and popped onto the with some foam tape. 
I used 3 coordinating patterned papers, paper doily
 and some solid card stock on the background.
The sentiment was stamped and I added some paper flowers, buttons and twine



I hope I've inspired you to check out all the fabulous products at 

We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at



And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Calendar - Autumn Colors

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is a fab card. Love all the detail and the colour combo is apt for the season. Image is coloured perfectly too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! The cute image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! It's so much fun! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little cowgirl is fabulous - what a darling image! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete