Friday, September 27, 2024

Wynona Witch

Hi there!
I hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start!

I'm popping in to share a little Halloween card created for


I used Wynona Witch and colored het with Prismacolor Pencils.
My card background is comprised of 2 patterned paper from Recollections.
I added a couple of Dazzles stickers on either side.
The sentiment was stamped.

Be sure and visit Conie's Etsy Shop for this cutie and a whole lot more!

Also, I hope you'll join us over on Facebook at
We'd love to see your creations using Conie Fong digis there!

**************************************************

Conie Fong now has a You Tube Channel where she teaches drawing simple images 
in easy step-by-step drawing tutorials.


Also, we invite you to join the Draw with Conie Facebook Group.
You'll find info on new videos there and inspiration projects from the Design Team. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment