Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Woof 3D Frameable Project

Hi there! I'm here today with a new Clear Scraps project created with one of the 3D Frameables and a Word n Shape set.


 

These products are so fun with several styles of frames and themes to choose from. They are laser cut 1/8 inch birch wood.

 

Since I am highlighting a photo of my dog Abby and my grand puppy Jonas I went with the3D Frameable Square Frame and the Woof Word n Shape set.

Clear_Scraps_Wood_Frameables_3D_WordnShapes

Gather materials for the project.

I pulled out 2 patterned papers, a paint brush and acrylic paints.

IMG_0920

The base pieces, the frame back and the “woof” wood pieces were painted. I realized after painting the frame back piece that it really didn’t need to be painted, as it doesn’t show unless your photo is smaller than the frame opening.

Clear_Scraps_Wood_3D_Frameables

 

Next, I traced the frame and bone pieces on the back of the patterned papers and cut out to adhere to the front sides.

Clear_Scraps_3D_Frame_WordnShape

I glued the photo onto the backside of the frame and then adhere with wood glue to the frame backing.

Clear_Scraps_Wood_Frameable_3D_Word_Shape

All that’s left to do is add the pieces to the base and add embellishments if desired.

I added some heart and a “friends” die cuts.

Clear_Scraps_3D_Frameables_Wood_WordnShapes

 

Thanks for taking a look at my project!

 

You can find more Clear Scraps inspiration 

by following on social media

Clear Scraps Blog 

Clear Scraps Facebook

Clear Scraps Instagram

Clear Scraps Pinterest  

__________________________________________

Linking up to:

A Place to Start - ATG

Classic Design Challenge - ATG

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a frame! Nice tutorial, too! Thanks for sharing another very interesting and creative project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete