Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Add Ribbon

Happy Wednesday!
It’s time for this month’s challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Anything Goes w/optional twist - Add a Ribbon ~

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order) 

Prize ~ 3 Sets of Digis


* * * * * * * * * *
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

A note from Rachelle Anne Miller:
I am an artist & designer living in the beautiful Adelaide Hills in South Australia with my husband and three amazing children! I love to create and am especially drawn to all things cute. I've worked on children's books, greeting cards, craft supplies, children's room décor, tech accessories, and more. I love to bring out joy and imagination in my art and create something a little different to inspire and make you smile.

My DT card was created using
Using:  Fall Gnomes
Last Minute Manda

I colored the image with pencils and used a circle die to cut around.
I inked the background and added 
Ribbon and a bow to the bottom.
The card base was die cut.

Won’t you join us this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment