Monday, April 1, 2024

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge April

 Hello!
It's the first of another month and that means a new challenge at

The challenge theme is always
ANYTHING GOES.
You can enter projects using any images from any company.

My DT card was created with


I chose to do something a little different with my coloring this time around.
The center of the image was colored and die cut to a circle shape and
popped with foam tape over an uncolored version.
I colored with Prismacolor Pencils.

The background was die cut using an older die set from
Crafter's Companion out of a gold card stock.

My sentiment was die cut as well.


I hope you join us this month!

********************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links

Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 


****************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment