Sunday, April 7, 2024

Bountiful Balloons

Hey there!
I'm back with a second post today.

This time I have 2 cards to share created for


 These 2  cards were created with one of this month's new releases,


When you purchase this digital set, you will receive a zip file containing:
- 10 black and white line drawings
- 10 full colour images
- 10 word images / sentiments

I printed the digis on white card stock and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.
They were fussy cut before popping with foam tape onto the card bases.
The sentiments, also from the stamp set, were printed on the white card backgrounds.
I added some die cut borders on the first card and drew the balloon strings with gel pens.
I simply used some card stock scraps to cut strips for 
the second card and added some pearls.


Check this digital stamps set out along with all the other products in store from

And there is always plenty of inspiration and a challenge found at the





No comments:

Post a Comment