Saturday, April 13, 2024

Birthday Celebration Card

 Happy Saturday!
Today marks the start of a new

The theme is
ANYTHING GOES

This week I created an easel card. 
The card base was die cut and layered.
My focal image is a Lucy Monkman digi, Dog Sitting On Parcels/Gifts.
I colored with Spectrum Noir Market and fussy cut.
I placed a patterned paper strip behind the image from the
Birthday Fun 6x6 Paper Pack.  Enamel dots were added.
The inside of the card has my sentiment which is from
Winnie Celebrations Kit 1 Sentiment Pack. I printed on white card and
layered onto a yellow die cut. The bunting was die cut, colored and
popped with foam tape to act as my stop for the card front flap.


Won't you joining this week?
We'd love to see you there!

*********************************************
Linking up to:
Creative Creases - Anything with a Fun Fold

3 comments:

  1. Judy, this birthday easel card is so cute! I love the shaped card base!! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is such a sweet birthday card! Love that pup on the gift boxes! And you’ve colored the digi so beautifully! The enamel dots and the colorful pattern paper strip are great embellishments, and I love the banner above the sentiment that serves as the stopper! Thanks for sharing this darling easel card at Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable easel card! Your coloring is lovely, and that dog is just darling! Great idea to use a banner as a stopper, too! Thanks for sharing this fun fold birthday card at Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete