Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

 Happy Wednesday!
It’s time for this month’s challenge at


The theme for our challenge this month is: 

~ Anything Goes ~

 Our wonderful and very generous sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)


Colour of Love
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


*******
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

A note from Rachelle Anne Miller:
I am an artist & designer living in the beautiful Adelaide Hills in South Australia with my husband and three amazing children! I love to create and am especially drawn to all things cute. I've worked on children's books, greeting cards, craft supplies, children's room decor, tech accessories, and more. I love to bring out joy and imagination in my art and create something a little different to inspire and make you smile.

*********************************************


I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut the image. The frame and sentiment were die cut.
I added washi tapes as borders.
Pearls were added to complete my card design.

I hope you join us for this month’s challenge!
___________________________________________

Linking up to:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and/or Stencils
A Place to Start - One of More Flowers
613 Avenue Create - ATG w/Splash of Color twist
Dragonfly Dreams - Use a Die
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this image! You did really great showcasing it on your card! -CGC DT Buddie Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy. I love your colouring and your use of washi tape. It's such a fun way to fill up the blank spaces on a card. I have tons and never know what to do with it, so thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Beautiful colouring and layers. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. here I am back again wearing another hat. Love your card and your colouring . Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the dark blue really works so well highlighting this card. Thanks so very much for Joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I am again back looking at your beautiful card. The image and colours go great together. Stunning. hank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/ Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card ! Amazing colouring and fabulous design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card Judy. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautifully done with this cute image and wonderful choice of colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete