Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Summer Bride

Hey everyone!
I hope we are all doing well.
I certainly have no complaints and that's always good.
It is sunny and warm here in Colorado after
a few gloomy days with rain.

Today I am sharing a card made with a beautiful digi from

This is Summer Bride. 


I have had this beauty for quite a while and
thought it was time I colored her up and put something together.


I colored her with Castle Arts Pasteltint Pencils. A little clear sparkle pen
was added to some of the dress after I fussy cut.
The background was put together with a die cut using
a Crafter's Companion die and a patterned paper also
from Crafter's Companion. I added a little color to
 the top of the die cut with Spectrum Noir Marker and a pencil color.
All of the flowers were fussy cut from the patterned paper.
Some of you probably think I'm crazy for doing all that fussy cutting,
but it is something I rather enjoy!
I die cut the "Best Wishes" sentiment with a die from Crafter's Companion.

I appreciate you stopping by and hope you have a great rest of the week!

*****************************************
Linking up to:
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG/Option Flowers
613 Avenue Create - ATG/Say it with Flowers option
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Embellish Option







7 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing your pretty creation with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very elegant! She is just a cutie. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judy, so pretty and feminine. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love that image and how you placed her in that lovely setting. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O Judy she's gorgeous and so is your card - your fussy cut flowers were well worth the effort! Thanks for joining us at 613 The Avenue Create, we are so happy you came to play on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete