Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Flowers for Mom

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for me to share my DT card for this month's challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Flowers for Mom ~

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-colored images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred!

* * * * * * * * * *


Prize ~ $10 Gift Certifcate
______________________________

Fred She Said


I colored the digi with Prismacolor and Castle Arts Pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiment was stamped.
I used a patterned paper and some cut parts from a Recollections 12 x 12 paper pad.
The flowers I embellished with are from the digi set used.
I colored and fussy cut them.
Pearls were added to finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful and sweet card, Judy. Love your awesome colouring of this cutie.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete