Thursday, May 18, 2023

Great Day with Noodle Panda

Hi there!
Who loves pandas?
I know I do, but what about you?

Well if your answer is yes, you have to check out the new
from

They are so cute and fun and perfect for all of your crafting!


My card was created with

I colored this cutie with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiment was printed on white card stock,
 trimmed to a rectangle and layered onto a blue card base.
A patterned paper was printed, cut and adhered to the other side of the card base.
Coordinating paper was printed, trimmed to a rectangle and matted.
A frame was created with 2 die cut circles layered.
I popped the panda with foam tape and added to the frame.
Sequins were added as embellishment.

Check these cuties out!
You'll be glad you did!
________________________________________________
Linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG/featured critter


No comments:

Post a Comment