Friday, May 12, 2023

Birthday Benny

Hello!
Today I'm sharing some DT inspiration for



It's not very often I make cards that are appropriate for males.
My style is more along the lines of "classic and elegant".
But, since I have a grandson now, I think I will be creating
more that are geared towards boys.
And, Conie Fong has some great digital stamps with boys.

I colored up this cutie with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
My 5 x 6 1/2 inch red card base was covered with a
piece of white card stock for the background.
 I added a rectangle of glittered and patterned card stock,
a red, hand cut banner and layered circle die cuts.
Bunting was die cut and layered in red and white.
I added glitter letters to spell "happy birthday" and added red enamel dots.
A blue bunting was die cut and added.
The "celebrate" piece was cut from card stock.
I, lastly, popped Benny with foam tape onto the circle frame.


Check out this cutie and all the other digis available at

And don't miss out on more inspiration over on Facebook

I appreciate you stopping by!
Have a great day!
_____________________________________________

Linking up to:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Dies and/0r Stencils
CRAFT Challenge - Birthday
Seize the Birthday - ATG/Option Wheels

8 comments:

  1. Judy you have done a fantastic job on the coloring and design of this card. I know that masculine cards are hard for me too. I need a lesson from you. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. Love the colours and your fab colouring.
    Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colourful card love the cute image,great colouring and all the banners.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! What a lovely design and so colourful. Your colouring of this cute boy is just amazing ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and cheery card to celebrate a birthday! I love the cute little boy and you have coloured him beautifully. The car candle is a babulous touch too lol!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a darling, beautifully created card. Thanks so much for celebrating and sharing your wonderful creation with us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning I love the layout and colour theme and its so beautifully put together, thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, we hope yo will join us again
    Happy Crafting Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling and absolute fabulous coloring. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete