Saturday, May 27, 2023

Happy Father’s Day Card

Hi there!
It's time for this week's 

The challenge theme is
Anything Goes.

It's all about cards for Father's Day for my DT card this week!
I have used 2 clear stamp sets to create my DT card.
The focal image was stamped from the
I colored with Castle Arts Pencils and added some stickles.
This piece was die cut and matted.
I used the Greatest Guy 4 x 4" Stamp Set for the
"Happy Father's Day" sentiment.
The patterned paper used is from
3 enamel triangles were added to embellish.

I hope you'll join us!

_______________________________________________
Linking up to:
Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
Try it on Tuesday - Keep it Simple

4 comments:

  1. What a great sketch and so perfect for Father's Day!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this fun Father's Day card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like this. And it's perfect for Dad's day. It's a fun card. Thanks for sharing this with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your fun fathers day card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete