Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Just Do Nothing Noodle Panda

Just Do Nothing Today

That's exactly how I feel today.
How about you?
Do you have those days too?
I'm sure you do. I think most of us do.

But I thought I could at least put a quick post together sharing one of the 
"Noodle Panda" cards I've put together for Polkadoodles.

This sweet little guy was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I put my background together with 2 patterned papers and hand cut banners.
A circle frame was die cut to pop Noodle on to.
The sentiment was printed and trimmed into a banner.
I added 3 glitter dots for embellishment.

Great deals can be had on this new collection by using code
NOODLE35 for a limited time.

If you're not into pandas and find other Polkadoodles items you'd like
use code JUDY-10 for 10% off your entire purchase.
(These codes can not be combined)

I appreciate you stopping by!
____________________________________________________

Linking up to:
Cutie Pie Challenge - Four Legged Friends
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured Critter




5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your pretty card at our Allsorts 14th Birthday celebrations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab panda and sentiment, it's just adorable. Thanks for taking part in Allsorts 14th birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and I could use a day of doing just that :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week for our 14th Birthday celebration!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo adorable! What a cute image and I love the patterned papers you used! Super fun layout, too! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Judy. i can totally relate to that sentiment. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete