Sunday, June 26, 2022

Cute As A Button June Inspiration

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing this month's inspiration project for

I have created a slimline card using







I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The background paper is from my stash. I thought it went really well with the image.
3 colors of ink were used to stamp the sentiment, which was also fussy cut.
The 2 white butterflies were die cut and the yellow was punched.
I added gems.


________________________________________________
As Always we would love to see you in our FaceBook Group 
and have you visit the store. Click on the links below.



____________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 24 - ATG colored
Creative Knockouts - Something to Say

4 comments:

  1. A perfect feminine card for our 'So Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring and all the details make for a fab card. Thanks for taking part in my so girly challenge at Allsorts this week. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie she is! GORgeous colours and such pretty embellishments too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and with fab colors and composition. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete