Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Birthday Wishes

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a card I created as this month's
Guest Designer at Stick It Down! 

I was given the choice of which sketch I would like to use and
chose to go with the Card Sketch.




I have used Tori the Dragon - Up from Conie Fong Art for a cute birthday card.

The digi is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
My card base is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches, constructed of kraft card stock.
I used background patterned papers from my stash.
The square frame was die cut and layered.
My sentiment is computer generated.
3 enamel dots were added.

I really enjoyed putting this card together!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
_____________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Allsorts Challenge - Any Stamped Image
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 22 - ATG Colored
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/ Cute Animals Option





9 comments:

  1. Such a cute colorful image! And a great design to showcase it. Thank you for joining the stamped image challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Judy! Your coloring is fabulous and this card is very creative. Thanks for entering our June/July Challenge at Conie Fong Facebook Group. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the cute image. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's June, "Anything Goes with a Twist/Tag Challenge."

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie this is! Made me smile. GOrgeous colours too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Judy, awww super cute image which you've coloured wonderfully. Great layout as well, love the wavy lines! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge,
    Sarah
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card and colouring thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week and hope to see you joining in our new challenge starting 17th

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the expression on that sweet little dragons face...great card!
    thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week.
    Doni (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Such a fun digi! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image i love it thanks for joining at colour crazy Groetjes Josje

    ReplyDelete