Saturday, June 25, 2022

No Matter the Weather

Happy Saturday!
It's time for this week's


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1digital stamp download.You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!
_____________________________________________________________________

The DT was asked to create with acetate or vellum this week. I chose 
to go with acetate and made a shaker card. The digi I used is Cute Chick with Umbrella.
I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The background paper is from Pretty Spring Printable Papers.
My shaker element is clear all the way through the card front to 
allow the sentiment inside to show through. 
I die cut the card base front and the frame. Acetate is sandwiched in between.
The sentiment was stamped from Hello Sunshine 4x4" Clear Stamp Set.
I used flower shaped sequins.


Won't you join us?

______________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG featured critter
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animal
Creative Knockouts - Something to Say



3 comments:

  1. Love this shaker card is so cute and perfect image with the background paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaker cards but I never make them. And I love how some of the sequins stuck to the top. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the shaker idea and cute duck.. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete