Wednesday, June 1, 2022

She Believed

I'm back again today with my DT project for this month's challenge at

The theme is Anything Goes with optional twist
"Penny for Your Thoughts" (use a sentiment)

My DT card was created with


I colored this beauty with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The background papers are Football Digital Papers  from Scrapbook Gems.
I popped the image with foam tape onto a layered and inked oval frame.
The flower was created with a daisy punch. I added a gem to the center.
The sentiment was stamped with a stamp set from Crafter's Companion and fussy cut.
I added a bow made with ribbon from my stash.


As always we would love to see you our Facebook Group and 
have you visit the store.
Follow the links below!

                                                        


____________________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Catz - All About the Girls Twist






2 comments:

  1. Great card, nice image and the color is awesome!

    Thanks for playing our challenge!

    Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely bright card and well coloured, thanks for joing our challenge at Crafty Catz, Tilly

    ReplyDelete