Friday, October 29, 2021

Snow Much Fun

Happy Friday!
It's time for this week's

 I have created an ornament for my DT project.  
The cute penguin and tree were stamped from the 
I used one of the papers from the


I cut the background paper to fit the wood ornament opening.
The images were colored with Prismacolor pencils and die cut.
I added  blue die cut frame to the front of the ornament.
Greenery, berries, metallic pipe cleaners, plastic snowflakes
and a bow were also added.

I hope you'll join us this week!


I'm linking up to:
Jingle Belles - Holiday Creature Feature
Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Christmas ornament, sweet image and beautifully embellished, thank you for jpoining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    PS it would also be a perfect entry for this week's challenge at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ornament! Can’t go wrong with a penguin on your project! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun little ornament ... love the dimension ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles

    ReplyDelete
  5. snow much fun, indeed! the sweet penguin could not be more adorable and you've chosen just the right accessories and papers! so pleased you could join our celebration of christmas critters at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete