Thursday, October 28, 2021

Halloween with Harriet

Hi there!
I have a project to share today using a cute Halloween digi set from






I colored here with markers and fussy cut.
The sentiment was printed on the white background.
A cute pumpkin border from Recollections was added
along with a few sequins and we have a pretty simple design.
I hope you'll check this set out.
I personally think I will be using it for a lot of Christmas cards.

Oh, and be sure to visit the
You'll find lots of inspiration there from Beccy herself
and the other blog contributors.


I'm linking up to:
Unicorn Challenge - Autumn and/or Halloween
Daisy Chain Challenges - Autumn and/or Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love your colouring of Beccy's image. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, beautiful colouring! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harriet is quite stunning! Lovely card. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete