Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Christmas Blooms

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing 2 cards I created using
a new digital stamp set from







When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 2 black and white line drawings
- 2 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments



This slimline card was created with 3 poinsettias, one colored with 
Prismacolor Pencils and the other 2 outlined with glitter gel pens.
All 3 were fussy cut and place on top of die cuts.
The borders were created with corner punches.
The sentiment is from the set.
It was printed and cut into a narrow strip.

I also used 3 blooms on this card.
The background was embossed with
a corner embossing folder.
I colored the flowers with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I've included a color chart below.
The sentiment from the set was printed
on the embossed background prior to embossing.
I added 3 red pearls.


Thanks for stopping by! 
I hope you'll check this beautiful set out!


I'm linking up to:
Dragonfly Dreams - In the Pink




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,love the colours you used for the flowers. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. What lovely images to use. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this is just lovely. Nice work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Judy, such lovely colouring. Thank you for joining in with TTCRD challenge this week. Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such gorgeous cards and I love the poinsettia! Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a delightful Christmas card, thank for joining us at THAIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards especially like the pink poinsettia. Thankyou for joining in the October challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete