Thursday, October 7, 2021

Creative Craft Cottage October Challenge

Hello!
It's October 7th and that means it's time
for this month's challenge at

The theme this month is
 Autumn/Halloween.

We have no sponsor for this challenge so
the DT used images of their choice for projects.

I created a Halloween card using

I colored the digi with Spectrum Noir Pencils and fussy cut.
The oval frame was die cut.
I stamped on the oval background and the sentiment.
The pumpkin on the lower left is a dimensional sticker.
I added some sequins.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We'd love to see your Autumn/Halloween creations!


I'm linking up to:
And Sentiments Challenge - Fall/Halloween Sentiment

2 comments:

  1. A fun card. lovely colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Halloween card. I love the image you have chosen and all the little details. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete