Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Matilda Witch

Happy Wednesday!
 
I'm popping in with another post today to share
a Halloween card I created using
She is one of the new
from


I love this little witch cutie and you know what?
She's not just for Halloween!
She can be used for just about any occasion, don't you think?
She's colored with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I used 2 patterned papers from the
One of the papers is my background and 
I fussy cut the little bats and sentiment from another.

I hope you like what I've done here and
appreciate you stopping by and taking a look!

I'm linking up to:
Unicorn Challenge - Autumn and/or Halloween
CCC Digi Creations - Autumn and/or Halloween


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Nice work, looks great.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, the papers are perfect and your image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in with TTCRD challenge. Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The repeating stripe thing makes everything pop - Fab! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete