Sunday, August 8, 2021

Summer Time

Hi there!
I feel like summer is quickly winding down.
We anticipate it so much and then it goes so fast.
At least that's how I always feel.

So today I'm sharing a card created with
It depicts a relaxing way to spend the last days of summer.


I colored the digi with pencils and fussy cut.
My background was created by inking.
I added some tropical clip art and stickers.








I love the result!
Hope you do too!

Check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I also want to mention, in case you didn't know, that
Digi Doodle has a new product line
Clear stamps, dies, paper packs and stencils are available!
Check it out!

I'm linking up to:
Dragonfly Dreams - Summer Fun
CCC Digi Creations - Use Flowers






2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery card, Love the colours. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete