Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Summer Fun

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for a new challenge at


The theme for this challenge is: 

Summer Fun

Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(in alphabetical order) 



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certifcate


Prize ~ £8.50 Gift Certificate


Prize ~ £8 Gift Certificate
(to be used on digital content only)


Using: Sea Mermaid
Twinkle Lane Designs

I colored with Prismacolor Pencils, inked the background
and die cut and layered. I added a little glitter glue and clear sparkle pen
to the mermaid and fish.
The card base is die cut.
The sentiment was included with the digi.
I printed and die cut.
I also die cut sea plant embellishments.

Please join us this month!
We'd love to see your Summer Fun creations!

I'm linking up to:
Dragonfly Dreams - Summer Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment