Thursday, August 20, 2020

You're So Lovely

Hi there!

I have another card to share using

one of the new Gnome stamp sets from

Polkadoodles!


This set is called

There's Gnome Body Like You



I colored the image with markers and fussy cut.
My card base was die cut. I layered 2 more round die cuts
and popped the image with foam tape.
The sentiment and banners were die cut.
I colored the butterfly stamp with glitter gel pens and fussy cut.

Check out these cute stamp sets!
They are great for any occasion!

I'm linking up to:




 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge over at TTCRD. Hope to see you next week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy your card has just made me chuckle. I can't get over the gnomes eyes being completely hidden by the hat.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete