Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Summer Time Fun

Happy Wednesday!

It's time to get this month's challenge started at

Crafty Gals Corner


The theme for this challenge is:

Summer Time Fun!

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

(in alphabetical order)



Prize ~ 2 Digital Images




Stamper's Delights
Prize ~ 3 Single Digital Images

Image may contain: text that says 'Twinkle LANE DESIGNS'
Twinkle Lane Designs
Prize: Two Digital Images
 & Two Coordinating Digital Paper Sets 

My DT card was created using
Kate at the Beach from LeAnn's World 101.

I colored the digital with Prismacolor Premier Pencils.
I inked the sky in the background.
I added some summer themed stickers from my stash
and a few sequins to finish.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We'd love to see your "summer time" creations!


I'm linking up to:







5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love that image and it is so beautifully coloured. I really wish I was by the sea right now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card.So cute !
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty Hugs x
    Debbie Maddock
    TTCRD DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cheery card - and wonderful colours too!
    Thanks for sharing and joining the Anything Goes challenge at TTCRD.
    Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again soon.
    Winnie Sorensen - TTCRD DT (https://ourcreativemind.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Judy. Nice work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.


    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete