Friday, August 7, 2020

A Clean and Simple Card

Happy Friday!
It'a time for this week's



The DT was asked to create using a
clean and simple or uncluttered style.

My DT project for this week is a CAS card using
Winnie Sunshine Delights Bouquet. I embossed the white background
card stock and added 2 strips of printed paper from
Eden Collection Paper Heaven 5 Digital Download.
I used a sentiment from the 
Rose Budd Craft Download Collection.






Won't you join us  this week?
We'd love to see what you create!

I'm linking up tp:
Aud Sentiments - ATG + Sentiment






5 comments:

  1. Great CAS card love the cute beautifully coloured image.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet, you have coloured her beautifully.
    .
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at
    AUD Sentiments
    this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Debbie Maddock – DT AUD Sentiments
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete