Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Bright and Happy Birthday Card

Hey there!

Today I' sharing a birthday card design

that is bright and happy!

I used a variety of dies from the



I chose my papers and made a 5 x 6.5 inch card base.



Decided which dies to use


Die cutting came next


I layered yellow, green and white card stock
on the card base. 3 banner shapes where layered
and I decided to add a narrow strip of patterned paper
behind, which is the other side of the brick pattern.

The border piece which is layered with 3 colors
was place over the banners and the foliage and flowers
were added next.

I added the die cut sentiment to the lower right corner.
Pink pearls were added for accent.






Dies Used








I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 


There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

 



click below for:


I'm linking up to:
Seize the Birthday - ATG Birthday

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy your card is gorgeous. I love the design. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour combination and fabulous layout. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the yellow and pink, so pretty..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright colourful card and the selection of dies.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete