Saturday, August 22, 2020

Gnome Grown

Happy Saturday!

I here to share another card using

one of the new gnome stamp sets from

Polkadoodles.


Gnome Grown

I colored the gnome stamp with markers and die cut.
I stamped the cute little lady bug stamp on a strip of yardstick
to create a border and colored with markers. The papers I used are 
 
This Gnome Stamp set features a super cute Gnome pulling up carrots and vegetables from the Garden with a little help from his ladybug friends of course! Featuring sentiments to add some extra finishing touches this stamp is perfect for all year round and would make a great card or gift project for any gardener or gardening enthusiast!

Check it out!

I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. That gnome is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live the ladybird boarder. Looks great
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete