Saturday, August 1, 2020

August Challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hi there!
I'm sharing my DT project for this month's
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge.

I created a card using
New Life Mum and Foal Horse Digi Stamp

I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
I inked the background of a layered die cut oval frame.
The image was adhered with foam tape.
I added dazzles stickers, twine and buttons.

You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 


**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links

New Shop:





********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 






Thanks for taking a look at my project.
I hope I've given you a little inspiration.

I'm linking up to:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG w/Critter
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animal




2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge and A Bit More Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete