Friday, June 26, 2020

July Inspiration Cute As A Button

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing an inspiration project for this month on the
Cute As A Button Inspiration Showcase Blog!

I've created an altered frame using



I started by coloring the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cutting.
I took a small wood frame from Michaels and traced it
on to the backside of the DP and cut.
Next the paper was decoupaged to the frame front.
I die cut layered ovals for the image backing and adhered
to the frame opening. I added daisies that were die cut and rolled,
a black bow created with ribbon and a title out of dazzles stickers.




Altering frames is one of my favorite things to craft
and love the way this one turned out.


I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this stamp
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge



I'm linking up to:


4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is stunning. That image is just so pretty and it is beautifully coloured. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you did with this image Judy. Love love love the design and the colours are awesome. Very striking. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Judy! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete