Sunday, June 7, 2020

Eileen's Challenge

Hi there!
It's time for this month's
Creative Craft Challenge.

Eileen's Anything Goes Challenge. 
The DT will add a Lavender Ribbon or Bow to their projects to remember Eileen. 

Eileen was the original owner and creator of this challenge and we still miss her. Cannot believe that it has been four years!  

This fortnights sponsor is

Twinkle Lane Designs 

The Prize for the lucky winner is a £6 voucher to use in the store

My DT card was created using
Floral Umbrella


I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils & Arteza Inkonic Pens.
I fussy cut and popped with foam tape onto white card
embossed with a Darice Embossing Folder.
I die cut the sentiment included with the image.
I added a lavender ribbon and bow.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment