Sunday, June 21, 2020

Beary Happy Wishes

Hello there!
Today's my day to share some more inspiration for

I created a sweet card using
I love the little pairables sets!
They are so cute and have everything
you need to create great projects.


I colored with pencils and pens.
The focal image and butterflies were fussy cut.
I used a printed paper for the background and added 
a die cut and embossed frame behind the image.
I printed and fussy cut the sentiment.






I hope you'll check out all the fabulous products at 



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Have a great week! 

I'm linking up to:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. That bear is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card ...thanks for joining us at All fun challenges...wish to see you often in next challenges
    Aurane DT All Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Hester DT



    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete