Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Birthday Butterflies

Hey there!
I'm on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog
 with a classic and elegant Birthday card project
created with products from
Dies R Us.


I decided to use white card stock for the butterfly die cuts
and chose a royal blue shimmer card for the card background.


I like using white die cuts because you can go with any color you choose
just by simply coloring.
I used Spectrum Noir Markers and Sparkle Pens.


I added the blue shimmer card stock to a 5.5 x 5.5 inch card base.
I cut a rectangle out of white card stock and cut a strip
of purple shimmer card for a pop of color.
I die cut the Happy Birthday sentiment out of blue.


I glued the die cut outline to the left side,
the white rectangle to the right side and
the purple strip near the card center.


To finish I added the butterfly die cuts, sentiment and some gems.



The die sets used...






I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 


There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

 



click below for:

I'm linking up to:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. It is so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely elegant card, Judy! I love the effect of the white die cuts on the blue background! Thanks for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Hayley DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, this is a very eye-catching card! Love the die you have used and your lovely colour scheme x

    ReplyDelete