Thursday, June 11, 2020

SD Thrifty Thursday Deals

Hey there!
It's time for this month's

 We invite you to take advantage of
the great deals offered on select digis at
Stamper’s Delights 
every 2nd and 3rd Thursday.

Also, visit the
for more DT inspiration and join in the challenge!


My DT card was created using

I colored this cutie with markers and fussy cut.
I found a printed paper and embellishments to match
in the PrintMaster software program.
The sentiment is a sticker from The Paper Studio.
I added some enamel dots.


I hope you'll check out this month's deals!
You'll be glad you did!

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments - ATG + Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. That image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, I love the citrus colours and your girl is so cute with her lime green hair! Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
    Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card, Judy! Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Judy! Love the lime and slices!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete