Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Cute As A Button Inspiration

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing this altered frame project on the

I love altering frames so decided
to do one using




I started with an unfinished frame.
I chose a paper I wanted to use and
traced the frame on the backside  and cut.
I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.


Next I applied decoupage medium to the frame front.


The paper was applied an decoupage medium applied.


I then decorated the frame with glittery washi tape, a bow and ribbon roses.
The image was added .
Lastly I added a quote to the center opening.




I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this stamp
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge

I'm linking up to:
My Time to Craft - Disney Inspired (Cinderella)






7 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning creation. It is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling project! I just love Cinderella and her glass slipper! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, colors and image are wonderfully chosen.
    Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at Through the door to the craft room this week. See you again for another challenge.
    regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft. We love to see everyone’s work. Good luck, do come back again! Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams ATG challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete