Sunday, January 19, 2020

CeCe & Sadie

Hi there!
Today is my day to share some inspiration for

I created a card using


I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
It is backed with layered die cuts.
I added die cut and layered flowers, leaves and flourishes.
The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut.






I hope I've provided some inspiration for you 
and that you'll check out all the fabulous products at 


We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at



And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I'm linking up to:
Creations in Pink - ATG mainly pink


8 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! I love the pretty flowers and that cute image! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I am a dog lover and always wished I was graceful enough for ballet!Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and beautiful project you have created. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation Judy! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete