Sunday, January 5, 2020

Happy New Year Pop Up Box Card

Hello there!
It's my turn to share some inspiration over in the

I created a pop up box card using



I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
Added some dry embossing to the metallic paper
on the flaps, stamped, colored and fussy cut some balloons
and die cut some flourishes!
The sentiment is dazzles stickers.



I hope I've provided some inspiration for you 
and that you'll check out all the fabulous products at 


We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at



And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I’m linking up to:
Craft Rocket Challenge - Something New

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love the design and the image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such an exceptional job with this project Judy. Fabulously designed creation and lovely colouring too. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete