Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thrifty Thursday



We invite you to take advantage of
the great deals offered on select digis at
Scrapper’s Delights 
every 2nd and 3rd Thursday.


Also, visit the
For DT inspiration.

This week my DT project is an altered notebook using



I love doing these and they're so easy.
I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
Pulled out an inexpensive composition book.
Found a piece of patterned card stock that
complimented the image and adhered to the front cover.

I added some glittery washi tape, some ribbon, die cuts, enamel dots
and a sentiment which I stamped and fussy cut.
The image was added and I always finish
by covering the back and inside covers with coordinating card stock.


Thanks for taking a look and I hope you'll
give a project like this a try.

I'm linking up to:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark




3 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful creation Judy, love the image and design!
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great covers. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative crafters challenge
    DT Priyadarshini
    https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete