Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Mindy's New Boots

Hi there!
Today I have a preview card for you
created with one of this month's new release digis from
Digi Dooodle Studios.

These new digis will be available at the end of this week.


Mindy's New Boots



I colored the digi with SN Markers and fussy cut.
My background was created by die cutting
into a piece of card stock.
I inked the outer edges and colored the flowers
and greenery with SN Markers.
I added some mini flowers & pearls.
I die cut the sentiment.
Love the way this turned out!

 





Thanks for taking a look here and

I hope you'll check all the products at

I’m linking up to:
Tuesday Throwdown- Something New (New Digi)













5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this card is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! The embellishments are a great accent to the image. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Great design and lovely image. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete