Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Cute As A Button April Inspiration

Hello all!
I'm on the 
sharing my inspiration post for April.


I chose this beautiful digital stamp for my card.


I gathered my supplies.
A 5 in x 6.5 in blank card
2 pieces of complimenting colored card stock
1 piece of DP
Doily

I colored the image with pencil colors and fussy cut.

I double matted the DP with the solid colored card stock
and adhered to the front of the blank card.


I prepared a solid rectangle shaped panel to adhere
the image to with foam squares.

I added a strip of solid card stock over the doily
which I cut in half.

I added the image panel. 
The finishing touch is the stamped sentiment.



I hope you'll check out this digital stamp 
and all the other items available at

We have lots of other inspiration you can check out at the
and the

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

I'm linking up to:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
{PIN}spirational - see photo image

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the image and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and awesome colouring! Thank you for joining our newest challenge over at the PINspirational Challenge blog ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling image and beautiful card! Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one has just begun... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe you used colored pencils for this card. What a glorious job with your shading and color choices are just perfect for our theme! Your work is fantastic and thank you so much for joining us at PINspirational.
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH JUDY! Hello friend! I didn't realize this was your blog!! yikes, need to be more aware. All my comments before stay the same your coloring is just wonderful! and look at her blue eyes!! So pretty.. We will see you around teamie!! Take care.
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete