Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring is in the Air at CC & CC

Time for a new challenge at

Our theme is
"Spring is in the Air!
I hope it's in the air where you are.
Here in Colorado we're still getting some snow.

Hopefully spring will arrive soon!


My card was made using
Spring Elephant 2
from our sponsor this week
Bugaboo Stamps.

Bugaboo Stamps 

I hope you'll join us at
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!

We can't wait to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Creative Knockouts - Outside Fun
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Judy! Thanks for playing along with us at at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That ribbon is the perfect complement to the image! So cute!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Outdoor Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete