Friday, April 8, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration



Happy Friday everyone!
I am sharing a card I made for my Designer Inspiration post at


I used the Serene Seaside stamp set.



I colored the black & white image with pencil colors
to coordinate with the nautical themed papers I chose.


I printed the sentiment and cut with a label die.
A burlap panel was added along with a button & twine.


I hope you'll check this set out along with all the others available at

And, don't forget to join in our monthly challenge and visit us at
MHKDesigners & Friends facebook group.

Have a great weekend!






4 comments:

  1. Wow ! This card is really beautiful !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I absolutely LOVE this card! The colors, patterns, and texture are all GORGEOUS! Fabulous creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... that at just amazingly masculine, Judy! Love it
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete