Sunday, April 24, 2016

Bonjour

Bonjour all!
We have a new "Anything Goes" challenge starting today at

Our sponsor is

Using J'aime Paris

I colored the image with pencil colors and fussy cut.
The ribbon was added to a border punched with a Fiskars punch.
The corner die cuts were cut with a Spellbinders die.
The sentiment was printed and die cut with a Sizzix die.
I finished up with some gems.

We hope you'll join us at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle!
We can't wait to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Friends - All things Cute
Sweet Stampin' - Pink and Girly


4 comments:

  1. Oh my Judy, your poodle card is adorable! I love the pink poodle...it makes me smile! The fancy edging and the images of Paris are neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a beautiful card for our 'All Things Cute' Challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The little poodle is just so cute. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely is this card wow !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete