Sunday, April 17, 2016

Red & White

Hello all!
Time for a new challenge at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

This week our theme is
"Red & White".
So let's see your creations using those 2 colors.


We have 3 sponsors this week,
Sami Stamps, Bugaboo, & Ike's Art.
I made a card using "Fancy Chibi" from Bugaboo Stamps.

I colored the image with markers, did some embossing
and added some bows, rose buttons and pearls.

What will you come up with?
We can't wait to see at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

I'm linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Ribbons & Roses
Pearly Sparkles - Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I like the design, Thank you for joining in our Ribbon and roses challenge this week at Allsorts Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project, I love the image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Ribbons & Roses' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete