Hello all!
Well, here we are at the beginning of another month!
How can that be?
The holidays will be here before we know it.
Are we doing any holiday crafting?
I've done a few Christmas cards so far, but
Halloween is coming up so I'm getting in a few of those cards.
I've started with a cute one here created with products from
Inspiration for this cutie is drawn from parameters from the latest
episode #334 of Craft Roulette.
I'm sure you've probably figured out by now that
I've become obsessed with creating using ideas from this challenge.
So, here's how I put those parameters to use.
My little mummy from one of the Spooky Season Flash Cards was
colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut and added to an ATC.
The background is also from the same set of flashcards.
It was inked. I added a moon by using the
"sun" part of the Sunburst Stencil. I trimmed down slightly and
added to a black A2 card base.
Colors used on the project represent grapes, blueberries and
bananas from the produce aisle.
There are trees on the background.
My 3 circles include 2 eyes and the moon.
In my opinion all parameters met!
I added the sentiment, which was cut from the flashcard the cute mummy was on.
It was trimmed and matted.
Do you get inspiration from joining in on challenges?


No comments:
Post a Comment