Tuesday, September 22, 2026

An A2 Card with Pool Party Colors, Cold Element & Checks

Hey there!
Once again I am sharing a card created with products from 



Of course, the starting point was the parameters from Episode #37.


Creating an A2 project is easy to do. No problem there.
Combining Pool Party Colors with a Cold or Chilly Element & Checks
took a little more thought.

I knew I had a set of Christmas Wishes Flashcards with snowflakes that 
would cover the Cold or Chilly parameter along with a cute image with some snow
which is part of the Christmas Peeks Stamps that would be a great focal.
I think of aqua colors when I think of pools and I needed something to cover Checks.
So, I pulled out a patterned paper from the Spring Plaids Paper Pad in aqua shades, and,
well it's a plaid, so my colors & checks are covered.

To put it all togerether, I stamped and colored the focal with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I chose a flashcard with a diagonal snowflake design and chose to foil with silver foil.
I love that the flashcards from Pajama Crafter Stamps are foilable!
To add the pool party colors, I went with an aqua card base.
Cut a piece of the plaid paper with a diagonal edge for top left corner.
A narrow strip is placed along the bottom.
I popped my cute focal with foam tape in the lower right corner.
The sentiment "Peace" is die cut with 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

********************************
Linking up to:
Unicorn Challenge - Not Square
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Critter Crazy Challenges - ATG w/featured critter
613 Avenue Create - playing ATG



 

No comments:

Post a Comment