Thursday, September 10, 2026

Gatefold Wedding Card

 Craft Roulette Episode #335 provided the perfect inspiration for this 
5½-inch square gatefold card featuring products from 

The elegant design combines the beautiful Bound By Love Stamps with 



For the focal point, I used the Circle Peek A Boo Die to 
frame the stamped image and add visual interest to the front of the card. 
Patterned paper from the Emerald Isle Paper Pad brings 
a touch of color and sophistication while 
complementing the stamped elements beautifully.
To add a little sparkle I finished up with

To keep the gatefold card securely closed, I created 
a coordinating belly band that slides off easily, revealing the interactive opening. 
The layered details, elegant imagery and thoughtful design 
make this card a wonderful way to celebrate life's special moments while
 showcasing some of my favorite Pajama Crafter Stamps products.

*********************************
Little Red Wagon - Use a Stamp
Classic Design Challenge - ATG/ Use Die Cuts Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment