Thursday, September 10, 2026

Gatefold Wedding Card

 Craft Roulette Episode #335 provided the perfect inspiration for this 
5½-inch square gatefold card featuring products from 

The elegant design combines the beautiful Bound By Love Stamps with 



For the focal point, I used the Circle Peek A Boo Die to 
frame the stamped image and add visual interest to the front of the card. 
Patterned paper from the Emerald Isle Paper Pad brings 
a touch of color and sophistication while 
complementing the stamped elements beautifully.
To add a little sparkle I finished up with

To keep the gatefold card securely closed, I created 
a coordinating belly band that slides off easily, revealing the interactive opening. 
The layered details, elegant imagery and thoughtful design 
make this card a wonderful way to celebrate life's special moments while
 showcasing some of my favorite Pajama Crafter Stamps products.

*********************************
Little Red Wagon - Use a Stamp
Classic Design Challenge - ATG/ Use Die Cuts Twist

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card - thanks for sharing with us at Love to Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest little card. I love the design and your beautifully colored image and the papers are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding/anniversary card. I love your coloring too. Thank you for joining us this month at HQCOLCB challenge. Hope to see you again..

    ReplyDelete