Friday, June 30, 2023

Thank You

Happy Friday!
I though I would pop in today and share one last project created this month for

I have used one of the images from


I colored this sweet girl with Prismacolor Pencils ad fussy cut.
My card base was created with a cut and emboss die set from Crafter's Companion.
I cut a piece of patterned paper left from another project for the card center.
The flowers and leaves were die cut from the same set as the card base.
I did a little inking on the card embossed areas and on the flowers.
Molly is popped onto the card with foam tape.
Glitter dots were added to the flower centers to complete.

Join us over on Facebook at

You'll find lots of inspiration there and we welcome you to share your
creations using Conie Fong products!

Thanks for taking a look at today's project and have a great weekend!

***********************************
Linking up to:
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG w/option wet or dry embossing
613 Avenue Create - ATG/option Good ole Summertime












5 comments:

  1. This card is super cute. I love the shape that you've created with the die and your colouring is awesome. The colour combo you've chosen is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Molly is adorably posed on the most perfect card base, like she is framed with the pretty flowers. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for Anything Goes week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and colouring thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is a sweet project.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy few months and I’m now on catch up for blog visiting x but better late than never 😀

    ReplyDelete